Smitty's Rant

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Ok, so now I have made arrangements to go Motorcycle riding on Thursday night. Should be a good night. Tonight however I need to spend some more money. Going to get an older Mustang. Course this brings up the question as to whether I should be a Geek or a Gearhead.... I seem to live in both worlds from time to time. There is a never ending list of things to do but for now I want to fix my Buick, continue to work on the Motorcycle and the Mustang plus I need to keep up with my computer job. No rest for the wicked eh?

update

Ok, so I have started updating this more often now. Have to keep this up. Tomorrow night I should have a bunch of new info on riding my bike. However, tonight, it should be all about Mustangs..... Sure hope I get it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home