Smitty's Rant

Friday, August 25, 2006

Yep, it's been a while. A few late nights, some extra work and I am exhausted. Haven't been out on the bike since Monday too which is an unhappy thing. I just might have to get up early in the morning (less traffic) and take a ride around for a while. A friend of mine who also rides suggested that we start riding to work together in the morning and afternoon. This would be cool! Then I would have to be up and ready for sure! This HAS to be a good thing... LOL I found out that another friend of mine from Church is also looking at getting a bike so I might ride out to his place and have a visit. Just another excuse to go riding really but hey, why not....

I continue to learn and be entertained by Opensource Software. I fully support it and use it lots at home. I know that I have a lot more learning to do before I get really proficient at it but it's a fun hobby. Now many people have asked how I can work on computers all day and then work on them some more at night. Well, my profession and my hobby are the same. Once my garage is up and running however I suspect that I will be spending more time restoring my car and my daughters car. Hmm, have to make a note to make sure that there is an ethernet connection out there...

So, now I have like 20 mins of lunch left and I should go and work on some OSPF issues at home.

Later folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home