Smitty's Rant

Sunday, December 24, 2006

This is waaaaay cool.

Turns out that one of my Mom's neighbours has an open WAP. no security at all!!! Take a guess how I am updating this... muhahahahahahahahahaha

Christmas is starting out quite well. TURKEY TONIGHT!!!!! Christmas is always a great time with my family. TURKEY TONIGHT!!!!!!! all the wonderful smells, the gifts, laughter with family ***TURKEY TONIGHT!!!!!!!****

Have I mentioned turkey yet??? Turkey is ALWAYS wonderful!!!

Just in case you haven't caught on yet, I like turkey! Yes, I like it very much!!!

Tomorrow though we will be opening up our gifts and then HAVING MORE TURKEY!!, packup our stuff and head home (hopefully with turkey leftovers).

But for now, I guess I should sign off and visit with Sam.. He is a very good friend and I will post his picture when I get home... bwahahahahahahaha.....

Later folks!

2 Comments:

  • Sorry to hear you didn't get any TURKEY leftovers to take home. My Sis gave me some TURKEY to take home. Oh well there's always Safeway's cooked TURKEY. Sam

    By Blogger Sam, at 4:44 pm  

  • This is true and I will take advantage of that... :-)

    By Blogger Smitty, at 1:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home