Smitty's Rant

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Well. Let's see, what was I last ranting on??? Oh yah, Rain and a camera...

Well, the camera is turning out to be a good investment. Takes great pictures! Have to figure out how to post them here (assuming that I can...) I should have all kinds of good pictures when I come back. :-)

The rain has quit! (YAY!!!) Now cool weather prevails. (Booo!!!) Of course, what do I expect? It's FALL!!! I suppose I shouldn't be picky. Someone (ANYONE???) should give me the magic formula for getting your teenagers to help out around the house. Once they are almost big enough to take you on it seems that they just stop doing things for their parent(s). In my case, it's just me trying to keep cleaning (and straightening) up behind them. I can get them to do somethings but it takes constant reminding... Wait a min, they were like that when they were younger too! Never mind, I guess there isn't a formula.

The days are getting shorter. Fall colours are coming out. It's so pretty around here I really need to get some pictures. Perhaps that will be the next thing on my list to do. In the mean time I need to get back to cleaning/physical fitness stuff and fixing one of my firewalls.. TTFN

UPDATE!

Muhahahaha I just figured out that someone did post a comment on the previous rant. YAHOO!!!! Course, he does bring up a good point that in order for people to want to make comments, I must first make some points that make people go Hmmmmm. Very good point! Now I just have to see what all I can write about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home