Smitty's Rant

Thursday, March 08, 2018

It's been rough lately. I can't deny that. And, just when I think things are getting better. I outdo myself and prove it's not getting better.

I really should stop checking my blood pressure at night as I'm sure that the stresses of the day put things way over the top. Course, being fat doesn't help. Lost some weight. Need to lose another preteen worth of weight.

How hard can it be??? (frick)

The worst part is isolating myself. I don't know who to talk to... Pretty sure I'm just a huge bother to everyone. And a huge disappointment.

Sorry, just feeling down, feeling like I'm not worth anything. And the world is more than willing to put in it's .02 worth...(ask an older person to explain .02) ;-)

Good thing nobody reads this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home