Smitty's Rant

Sunday, July 24, 2016

The life...

As in this is the life! 

Sitting on my deck in Lake Country and enjoying my second coffee. Wondering when I have to finish my vacation and head back to work... But I'm not on vacation and work starts at 5:00 for me... This isn't a dream. I live here now. 

WOW!!!!

People run around in shorts but I'm still too self conscious for that yet. It's been an interesting time so far let me tell you!

First off... I have to keep thinking about what we are going to do today. There's no me or I any more... It's we and us now! After the divorce and being single for so long this isn't easy and I make mistakes... Lots of mistakes... Thank goodness she's patient with me... I hope!!! LOL

But as one of my good friends would say... This is the good life!

But I will admit something...

I miss my kids huge!!! And I miss my grandkids huge as well!!! For all the pie in the sky outlook it's harder to just pick up and head back to Saskatchewan or Manitoba for the weekend...

Plus... I have responsibilities here! Ones that I take on gladly... There are constant changes in life and I'm just going through on now... I love my family!!! Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home