Smitty's Rant

Monday, March 12, 2018

Just had an interesting conversation with a very wise young lady. The insights that she has to things that are going on around her are amazing.

However, tonight what struck me.. The power of positivity...

Her suggestion... Surround myself with positive quotes. Positive thoughts. basically positive things. Paste it around my office, house. well, basically surround myself.

What a concept. It just hit me like a lightning bolt. It really could be just that simple...

Made me think though. Of people in my past who have been trying to surround me with positive things MY WHOLE LIFE!!!

Mom! I love you! I recognize now how you have been trying to surround me. Dad! You as well!!! (And I really miss you Dad.)

Family, family in law. friends. BEST friends, good friends...

Preachers, Pastors and my Councillors... This is what they have been trying to do. Trying to give me the tools set that I need... And couldn't fathom...

Maybe I just needed this amazingly wise young lady to finally explain this to me. Maybe I've just needed to hear that one concept that would bring it all together...

Or, Just maybe... God sensed that I wasn't understanding so he reached out again through one more person to see if I could be helped. Thank you Lord for not giving up on me. Thank you for your many messengers that you've sent.

Thank you God!

Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home