Smitty's Rant

Monday, April 30, 2007

Wow.

I do believe that Spring is here. How can I tell? I don't have to shovel any more snow and I have been out riding my motorcycle.

Also, it just too hot to wear my winter coat any more.

Not a whole lot to comment about for a long time now. Getting very busy with things at work and the renovations in the house (how come it always takes longer than projected???).

Always wondering what else I should be trying in my servers at home. How many more websites I can host and just where is all of this going?

Anyway, I really should be going to bed now so hopefully I can get up in the morning... LOL

Have an awesome week!!!

1 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home