Smitty's Rant

Monday, February 11, 2008

Oh isn't it amazing how a person can get distracted....

Take me for instance...

So far tonight I have configured a switch, tried to uninstall software on machine that REALLY doesn't have enough ram, installed said switch and found my pipe wrench!!!

PIPE WRENCH???

Yes, pipe wrench. The ONE thing that was helping to hold me back from installing my stove... NOW I found it... No more excuses... I have two simple connections to make tonight and then I can say.... IT'S ALIVE!!!!!! Well, sorta, I think I still have a couple of things to tweak to get things perfect but all in all, it should be working...

It has never ceased to amaze me how narrow minded some people can be... Talking about the decisions that are made by our federal government, our provincial government and the management of the BEST TEAM IN THE CFL!!!!

THE SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS!!!!!!!!

Needless to say there are reasons that I don't interfere with the workings of a company that I have no idea how to run.... Other people are better at it!!!!

But I digress....

and I should be heading to bed....

Night folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home